My youngest daughter and I leave this Sunday for an eight-day/eight-college California trip—first stop Los Angeles! In addition to visiting colleges, we will be doing all kinds of fun things, like touring a chocolate factory and taking a ferry from San Francisco to Berkeley. Best of all, we will get to see wonderful people from all different corners of our lives.
Jayda will be vlogging for her friends. I will be blogging right here. Check back to read about our impressions of the eight schools we are visiting:
- Monday, 2/17 – UCLA
- Tuesday, 2/18 – Occidental
- Wednesday, 2/19 – Day off in San Francisco!
- Thursday, 2/20 – Cal Berkeley
- Friday, 2/21 – Pomona and Pitzer
- Saturday, 2/22 – USC
- Sunday, 2/23 – Day off in Claremont!
- Monday, 2/24 – Scripps and Harvey Mudd, then off to LAX
- Tuesday, 2/25 – Arrive back in NYC on red eye flight.